These images are all from the same day. I was working with my plasma ball trying to focus on long exposures and the focus of the light rays onto a heat source (my finger) (middle picture). While taking a break to stretch, I saw the sun setting framed between the clouds and trees, so I rushed downstairs to take a photo from the parking lot (bottom photo). As the day drew to a close, I noticed the light on my balcony was lit, and perfectly accenting the subtle colors of the sunset. I loved the way they blended, and once again, out came the camera. I think the natural lighting and setup of all of these pictures is perfect, and I greatly enjoyed seeing the way these events lined up.
A blog of my photos, mainly stuff for my class. Hopefully I get scouted from this.
Tuesday, March 17, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Timelapse
For this time lapse, I took over 300 photographs of traffic and rushing water. The first half of the video shows me walking through a class...
-
For this time lapse, I took over 300 photographs of traffic and rushing water. The first half of the video shows me walking through a class...
-
This is my final portfolio. After long thought and much consideration, these are what I consider to be my best photos from just this semeste...
-
For my final project, I intend to capture what I see as the truth of nature: everything is made of smaller parts. No doubt this is a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment