For this time lapse, I took over 300 photographs of traffic and rushing water. The first half of the video shows me walking through a classroom before peering through a window to observe the rush of traffic and people, while the second part depicts from two angles the fountain outside the PNC Bank building near First Avenue Station. I wanted to see if I could draw parallels between the rush of city life and the activity and flow of nature. Somehow, it never occurred to me that the fountain was of course man-made, so there were no parallels. It was all the same. Either way, this was a familiar environment for me to film in, and while the process was difficult, I enjoyed the process and would do this again.
A blog of my photos, mainly stuff for my class. Hopefully I get scouted from this.
Thursday, April 16, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Timelapse
For this time lapse, I took over 300 photographs of traffic and rushing water. The first half of the video shows me walking through a class...
-
For this time lapse, I took over 300 photographs of traffic and rushing water. The first half of the video shows me walking through a class...
-
This is my final portfolio. After long thought and much consideration, these are what I consider to be my best photos from just this semeste...
-
For my final project, I intend to capture what I see as the truth of nature: everything is made of smaller parts. No doubt this is a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment