For my final project, I intend to capture what I see as the truth of nature: everything is made of smaller parts. No doubt this is a commonly accepted statement of fact, and it's obvious too. Yet how many of us really take the time to focus on the little, barely visible things around us that build up the world we see around us. We walk past things everyday: sidewalks, lampposts, houses, people, buildings, cars. But how much do we know about them? And, if shown just a small piece of these objects, would we be able to recognize them?
A blog of my photos, mainly stuff for my class. Hopefully I get scouted from this.
Thursday, April 16, 2026
Final Project and Artist's Statement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Timelapse
For this time lapse, I took over 300 photographs of traffic and rushing water. The first half of the video shows me walking through a class...
-
For this time lapse, I took over 300 photographs of traffic and rushing water. The first half of the video shows me walking through a class...
-
This is my final portfolio. After long thought and much consideration, these are what I consider to be my best photos from just this semeste...
-
For my final project, I intend to capture what I see as the truth of nature: everything is made of smaller parts. No doubt this is a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment